Echoes From Fomalhaut #02: Gont, Nest of Spies
A 44-page fanzine featuring adventures and GM-friendly campaign materials for Advanced old-school RPG rules, with artwork by Denis McCarthy, Matthew J. Finch, Stefan Poag, Andrew Walter and more. This issue contains...
* The Four Wives of Xantun: fantasy scenario in the Dreamlands – what haunts the city-state of Hlanith, what does it have to do with lost love, and what is it about those flowers?
* A Guide to Erillion: an introduction to the Isle of Erillion, a vanilla fantasy mini-campaign setting.
* Eldritch Experiments: what happens when the PCs find an abandoned laboratory and start experimenting?
* Does Energy Drain Suck? (and what to do about it)
* Gont, Nest of Spies: all is not what it seems in the port town of Gont. Features adventure hooks, 21 keyed locations, treacherous NPCs and a lot of ways to get into trouble.
* Down the Smugglers’ Walk: the tunnels and dungeons beneath Gont, and the secrets they harbour. 40 keyed locations from underground fighting rings to gateways to other worlds!
* The Swine Lord: a small wilderness scenario featuring a valley with an unwholesome reputation, and those who aren’t bothered by it. 11 keyed locations.
* Also... a fold-out players’ map of the Isle of Erillion, and of the town of Gont!
Please note that your print order also makes you eligible for free PDF copies of your ordered items when they become available (should be a few months after the print edition). PDFs will be delivered via RPGNow to your regular e-mail address, unless you request otherwise.