Echoes From Fomalhaut #09: Beyond the Gates of Sorrow
A 56-page fanzine featuring adventures and GM-friendly campaign materials for Advanced old-school RPG rules, with cover art by Graphite Prime, and illustrations by Vincentas Saladis, Cameron Hawkey, Denis McCarthy, Stefan B. Poag, and the Dead Victorians. This issue contains...
* Beyond the Gates of Sorrow: Shipwrecked on a northern archipelago seemingly devoid of habitation, you must explore your surroundings and find a way off these rocks... and could there be some profit in it as well? Wilderness and mini-dungeon module for 2nd to 4th level characters, 19+18 keyed locations.
* The Twelve Kingdoms: Players’ guide to a northern region ruled over by several petty feudal estates, and surrounded by raging seas. This article describes the customs, lands, and gods of this war-torn land.
* The Vaults of Volokarnos: Orcs have been spotted near an ancient burial complex housing the resting places of old patrician families, and a famous warlord. The masters of the nearby town want the orcs gone... and are willing to overlook a bit of discrete grave-robbing on the side. A B/X dungeon for 1st level characters, 52 keyed areas.
* Arak Brannia: The island-republic and its surroundings: a two-page mini-setting!
* Two map sheets: players’ hex maps of the Twelve Kingdoms, two map sheets.
Please note that your print order also makes you eligible for free PDF copies of your ordered items when they become available (should be a few months after the print edition). PDFs will be delivered via DriveThruRPG to your regular e-mail address, unless you request otherwise.