Echoes From Fomalhaut #11: On Windswept Shores
A 64-page fanzine featuring adventures and GM-friendly campaign materials for Advanced old-school RPG rules, with cover art by Vincentas Saladis, and illustrations by Cameron Hawkey, Graphite Prime, the Dead Victorians, and the Robot Overlords. This issue contains...
* Elven Grave: The ruined tomb of an elven lord and his entourage, still ripe for plunder, but only if you beat other parties to the score. Levels 5–7, 19 keyed areas.
* From Brahalt to Hlute: Hex-crawl guide to two isles in the Twelve Kingdoms, describing prosperous castles, druid-haunted forests, windswept shores, and gloomy hinterlands of devastation and ruin – in 89 keyed locations.
* Monsters of the Isles: Eight monsters commonly encountered in the Twelve Kingdoms, and other inhospitable northern lands.
* Eimir: The Abbey’s Secret: An outpost of Law stands on Brahalt’s eastern coast, a fortified refuge of industrious monks surrounded by a ragtag settlement for those who serve them. What lies behind the impregnable walls, and in the tunnels beneath? Discover in this scenario with 18+31 keyed areas.
* Curious Local Customs: Tables to generate odd communities and their eccentric rulers – not just for the Twelve Kingdoms.
* Two double-sided poster maps providing annotated GM’s hex maps for the Twelve Kingdoms, the dungeons included within this zine issue, and a players’ map of Eimir and its environs.
Please note that your print order also makes you eligible for free PDF copies. PDFs will be delivered via DriveThruRPG to your regular e-mail address, unless you request otherwise.